BGO Rental Rates
|Totemeier Event Hall and Tyson Terrace||Rose Garden and Great Lawn||Event Hall, Terrace, Rose Garden and Lawn|
|Monday-Thursday before 5:00pm||$375 / 4-hour block
$525 / 8-hour block
|$415 / 4-hour block
$600 / 8-hour block
|$566 / 4-hour block
$750 / 8-hour block
|Monday-Thursday after 5:00pm||$700 / 6-hour block||$800 / 6-hour block||$1,400 / 6-hour block|
|Friday-Sunday before 4:30pm||$850 / 4-hour block
$1,150 / 8-hour block
|$950 / 4-hour block
$1,250 / 8-hour block
|$ 1,900 / 8-hour block|
|Friday-Sunday After 4:30pm||$1,350 / 8-hour block||$1,450 / 8-hour block||$2,400 / 8-hour block|
|Friday – Sunday||$3,000/ 9 am – 11 pm|
Additional Venue Rental Information
- Additional time can be added to a rental period for $150 per hour.
- All tables, tents, and chairs must be rented from INTENTS, Inc. Delivery and setup of tables, tents, and chairs may occur before your rental period begins. All other deliveries (flowers, linens, catering, etc.) should occur within your rental period.
- Every rental includes full access to the Garden for event guests.
- Event Hall rental includes use of a caterer’s kitchen featuring a commercial refrigerator, proofer, sink, dishwasher, and oven.
- A refundable security deposit will be required two weeks in advance of the event.
- Non-profit organizations receive a 20% discount on venue rentals; however, we cannot accommodate fundraising events for non-profit organizations.
- Rental includes room for bride and attendants to prepare.
- A rental includes a two hour pre-wedding photography session, which may be scheduled during regular hours of operation on any day other than the wedding day.
- A one-hour rehearsal can be scheduled for any day other than the wedding day during regular Garden hours. (Rehearsal must not conflict with other Garden activities, so it is not always possible to schedule a rehearsal on the day before your wedding date.) If you would like to schedule an after-hours rehearsal, there will be an additional charge of $50/hour.
For more information, or to reserve your date, contact Elizabeth Wilhelm at (479) 750-2620, ext.22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Google+