EVENT INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES:
Performers will go on rain or shine, but in the case of severe storms it is possible that the concert will be delayed or moved into the event hall. Any delay or postponement will be made by the artist and venue management and all announcements regarding weather delay will be made on location. Only in a rare event will a concert be cancelled.
Prior to the concert, check the BGO Facebook page and website for any updates. During the concert, any weather-related messages would be conveyed onsite via loudspeakers and online via social media.
If and when it has been determined the venue must be evacuated, patrons must exit the grounds and remain in their car or safe shelter, until notified by the BGO staff or BGO social media. Due to the lack of a permanent structure at BGO, patrons must evacuate the venue and seek shelter in their car or other enclosed area during a severe storm. Check the BGO Facebook page for any updates.
1. Events at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks are held rain or shine.
2. Tickets are nonrefundable.
3. No one admitted under the age of 13 without a parent or guardian.
4. No glass is permitted in the garden; this includes all glass bottles.
5. There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, or other combustible organic materials use anywhere inside the garden gates.
6. The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
7. With the exception of trained service animals or animals used as part of a production, no pets are allowed in the facility.
8. Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
9. The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, under Arkansas Code 5-73-306 (B) (1) even if you have a permit.
10. For the safety of guests, all garden guests and their possessions are subject to search as a condition of admittance. The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not in compliance with all posted policies or the explicit direction of venue staff.